Monday, September 7, 2009

Red, White Blue and Cute to Boot!

I have finished another Fourth of July - this one of the girls being sweet with each other. Proof positive there was a lull in the picking and teasing and yelling! I completed this using a Pagemaps sketch for the Craftastic blog where she has fun challenges. Here is the layout:
Made in the USA

In addition to the sketch I had to shop from a list of items to include on the list.

Layout Shopping List - Use at least 3 of the following items in a LO. I used six, seven if you count the chipboard circle as a large chipboard piece!

~1 Large Flowers ~Large Chipboard Piece

~3+ Buttons ~Card Stock Background

~Bling/Glitter ~3+ Brads

~Ribbon ~Color Yellow

~Ink ~Charm

~Butterfly ~2+ Photos

~Black & White Photos

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

I have deleted my signature (again) - so I'll just type my name,
Kristin

3 comments:

Craftastic Life said...

Awesome LO Kristin! I love seeing your work!

Maggi said...

They are so cute, love your title!

Craftastic Life said...

Kristin!!
You won the Craftastic Challenge this month! YAY! Email me your address so I can send you're goodies off.

Kristin
craftasticlife@hotmail.com