Friday, August 14, 2009

Tattooes Anyone!?!?!

This is the layout plus shopping list that I completed for Leading a Craftastic Life. I also did the first challenge of the Big Scrapper Contest over at Life Preservers which was to use a monogram letter in your title. The challenge was a sketch plus this shopping list :

Layout Shopping List
Use at least 3 of the following items in a LO. - I used five!
~2+ Flowers ~Large Alpha
~2+ Buttons ~Pattern Paper Background
~Bling/Glitter ~2+ Brads
~2 Types of Ribbon ~Color Red or Pink
~Felt ~Ink
~Charm ~Bird
~2+ Photos ~Black & White Photos

Here is the layout about my girls and their tattoos at the church picnic on fourth of July!
Red, White, Blued & Tattooed

2 comments:

Craftastic Life said...

Kristin!
This came out beautiful! I love the papers you used. I'm updating the blog right now this this! WTG!
Good Luck.
Kristin

Unknown said...

You rock at sketches!!! Your layouts have been fabulous!