Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tiny Bubbles

Hello everyone - the girls celebrated the end of school with a water day at church. Sprinklers, a water tunnel bouncy thing (huh?), games, water balloons. Amory was most fascinated with the huge bubbles - in fact we couldn't keep her out of the bubble pool!
A few closer looks:
A layout to say thank you to my parents for the unending supply of love, patience, pancake house breakfasts and dance attire and soccer lessons! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Lake Jackson! These pictures were taken one year apart at our annual trip to the pumpkin patch!
The girls and I went to see Tales of Despereaux this morning - I could have saved the nine dollars! It was dark dreary and kind of gross. I was thinking it would be cute - I mean that mouse is so cute in the commercials. But really that was where the cute ended. We didn't even make it to the end of the movie. Also we had our first soccer lesson today and it went very very well. Amory loved kicking the ball and responded well to Maggi her coach. Priscilla bought a very small inexpensive video camera with her birthday money. I feel like I have been hounded by the papparazzi today. I think I am going to start wearing dark glasses in the house - maybe the house would look cleaner. Hmmmm.......
Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Fabulous layouts as always and lol about the video camera! Get ready for your close up!