Tuesday, July 14, 2009

News and a WOO HOO!

I love sketch sites - that is apparent! So I threw my hat in the ring for a design team spot on My Sketch World. I did not receive a Design Team position but Lucy has asked me to be a Guest Design Team member in October! I am very excited for this and can't wait for October!
See the announcement here: http://mysketchworld.blogspot.com/

Speaking of October I did a layout of my best friend Kami's dd Jordan in the punkin patch for the Twisted Sketches Challenge #005. The twist for this sketch was to use fabric. For the fabric part I made a yo-yo flower from an old piece of fabric I found in my box of sewing stuff.
Thank you for looking - have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Congrats on the GDT, that's great! I love this layout, "the pick of the patch" is perfect!

Novalen said...

You LO is beautiful and congrats for the GDT!

Zoe said...

Oh WONDERFUL layout and congrats on the DT! woot!