Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hello everyone - Happy Thursday! I just have a few more layouts to share and some pictures of Priscilla and Amory and what has been going on with them! First Priscilla's class has a "trucker buddy". He drives a truck across the US and Canada and sends postcards and surprises back to the classroom. The class keeps track of him on a map and uses his fuel usage for math and postcards for writing exercises. A great program I think. Anyhoo he came to visit the other day and the kids got to climb in his truck and learn about how he lives on the road. Here's a picture:
Amory and I went to a Mommy and Me class at Armand Bayou Nature Center. We learned all about turtles. Trust me taking a turtle walk through the marsh is not a pleasant experience when you have nine toddlers going in thirteen different directions. The kids also made a craft and petted a turtle. Although nerve racking it was a great experience and a lot of fun. We will definitely do that again!And some layouts I have done!

You 2 are cuckoo - I used Sketch #82 from Got Sketch

This One Picture - I used Sketch #19 from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks
I pick you sweetie - Amory in the strawberry patch at Froberg's - a local farm!









2 comments:

Maggi said...

Fabulous layouts as always! That trucker idea is awesome, I wish we had had that when I was in school!

Unknown said...

Ya....you know I'm partial to truckers...it's what I do!! What a neat program for the kids! I've learned alot just working where I do. ha! Beautiful layouts too. :)