Sunday, January 18, 2009

What's black & white and red all over?

Life Preserver's January Kit! Which is fabulous by the way! I completed two layouts of my girls and their wedding finery with the kit and still have so many pages to do! Yeah! The first one I can't show you yet - its in the LP sketch contest and since its a blind vote I can't post it yet but I can post this one -

"Monkey See Monkey Do". Journaling reads: Generally the person in charge of pranks and silly antics is Priscilla. This time however Amory was the leader of this two girl monkey crew. I'm not sure what Amory was thinking - who ever really knows - but she thought she was hilarious. And she insisted Priscilla join in which as a good big sister she immediately did.

Well I am off to make more wedding layouts even though I should finish up halloween and fall. Hmmmm .... check back to see what I post next!

No comments: