Thursday, January 29, 2009

Its the end of January?!?!?!?!

What the heck happened and where did the time go? It is the end of January and Amory will be three in two weeks. Time flies - doesn't it?
I have another layout done but Victor has told me not to post it because he is embarrassed - I'm taking a chance he'll forgive me! It is all about storytime and the fact that Amory chooses one book and we read that one book several weeks in a row! Victor is the best at story telling - uses voices and sounds to make the book come to life.Right now all the new scrappy products are being shown from CHA - it makes a wallet run and hide (and a husband cringe :) )! Some new companies that I 've seen and liked are Marks Paper Company and Lily Bee Designs.
Check out these two collections from the Marks Paper Company:

The August Collection -

and
The Old Fashioned Courtship Collection:
I think they are beautiful - especially the courtship collection!

And from Lily Bee Designs:

and


Some oldies but goodies that I am loving too is October Afternoon , Cosmo Cricket and Pink Paislee.
Thanks for stopping by. I am making plans for Amory's purple and pink princess party. I can't wait to show you the invites! I can see them in my head and they are beautiful. HEEHEEHEE! Now to make it happen in real life! Have a Blessed day!


No comments: