Monday, April 21, 2008

May Blessings Pour on Me!



I feel so blessed right now. I am seeing my scrapbooking goals and dreams coming true, my family is in good health (well Victor is on the mend - and his knee is healing very quickly), and I have been doing (what I think) are great things for my Mom's Club.


It was announced yesterday that I am the guest designer for May for Scrapbook Deals 4 U. What an honor this is. A sketch challenge was posted and alot of talented ladies threw their talent and sketch into the ring for the spot and my page was chosen. WOO-HOO. See the layout in this post.


Yesterday I went to Archiver's (hour and a half stress filled drive) and completed an acrylic album class. It turned out beautifully. I was too scared to attempt an acrylic album on my own so this was the push I needed!See the album in this post.


I have also added a slide show of some layouts that are my favorite. Enjoy!

No comments: